Storm Dennis is being a menace! The Weather has forced the rescheduling of Regional Winter Series at Royston. Due to be held on Sunday February 16th it will now be held on February 23rd thanks to many of the regions clubs being willing to rearrange their own club races. The Saturday afternoon Club Session has
We have taken the decision to cancel tonight’s session due the uncertainty about wind speed and toppling flood lights. The weekend is also looking bad with Storm Dennis on its way Friday and Saturday although Sunday for the Regional race is looking a little more positive – we will keep you updated.
British Cycling has extended its consultation on the future of each of its six cycling disciplines, the next step of a major project which will help prioritise investment and resource and enable it to work more strategically in the future. We are inviting all of our members to contribute, and they can do so via
Summer time is coming and Saturdays afternoon sessions will now return to the 2pm to 4pm slot. Don’t forget to register for the last round of the Regional Winter Series at Royston on February 16th Click here to enter
The Winter Series standing after round 5 held in blustery conditions today are now posted on the Results page. don’t forget the final round of the series is on February 29th – one day before the Regional Winter Series starts. Registration for the Regional Summer 2020 Series will be open on the BC website in
Sorry – its got us again. The high winds and rain predicted this afternoon evening have forced the committee to decide to cancel tonight’s session in the interest of everyone’s safety. Hopefully the open session on Saturday (1-3pm ish!) will be able to go ahead.
2020 Has arrived, January 4th will be Round 4 of the Club Winter Series. Registration closes at 1.30 and gates open at 12.30 – racing at 2pm – or quicker if the weather is bad!! Again, please check reports if the weather is bad. For the few that still need to get transponders ready for
We know it will come as a disappointment to some but we will not be opening up on Tuesday 24th or 31st December. However, for those desperate to try out new Christmas presents the monthly Coaching session on Saturday 28th is going ahead (weather permitting) so please make sure you let us know if you
We are sorry to announce tonight’s club session has been cancelled – car park is very wet as is finish area with more rain promised before dark. If anyone is desperate to but their transponder before Christmas please contact us – use the contact page if you don’t have any numbers.
Due to high winds and forecast heavy rain tonight’s session has been cancelled – hopefully normal service will be resumed on Saturday for Open practice but please note it is from 1 -3 pm and will continue this way for the next month or so.