Coaching at Roysia School Play Ground will start on Tuesday the 17th of April to May 8th The track will still be open for practice for those not taking advantage of the coaching sessions. There will be three groups and they will start at different times as follows As per the same groups from our
The rescheduled final round of the Club Winter Series ran without any problems today – the final standings are now published on the Results page. The trophy presentation will take place in a few weeks time – watch this space for more information.
The crazy weather has got us again – today’s practice session has been cancelled as there is freezing snow in the berms and on the face of some jumps and the wind is not helping. We are hopeful that Tuesday evening under flood lights will be OK.
The Winter Series Club Race that was canceled early in March has been rescheduled for Saturday 24th March Registration opens 12.30pm to 1.30pm. Racing starts 2.00pm until about 4.00pm The classes for the series are 7 and Under 8-9yr 10-11yr 12 – 13yr 14 – 16yr 17+yr Cruiser / MTB The next Club Coaching Day is March 31st
We have reviewed the track condition and weather forecasts and decided the risk of snow on berms and a rock hard track are too great to allow tonight’s (Feb 27th) floodlit session to go ahead safely. The final round of the club series on Saturday is also under threat and will be reviewed on Thursday
Due to the rain already this week and more forecast for the afternoon the flood lit practice session tonight has been cancelled as the car park and surrounds are unsafe. Hopefully, the weather will improve and allow the session on Saturday afternoon to continue without problems.
Winter Series Round 4 lived up to the name – cold and drizzle – but once again almost 50 riders turned out today. Standings are published on the “Results” page. Club Coaching next Saturday – please make sure you register with the coaches – either direct or via the contact page. There are three groups