Standings after Round 2 of the club Winter Series are now published on the Results page. Next round in 2019 on January 5th – registration 12.30 to 1.30 and racing from 2.00pm. In case of bad weather keep watching this website and other club social media pages.
Personalised Royston Rockets Drink Bottle – £9.00 Your name and/or race number on the reverse BPA Free – Flip Straw Design – 700ml Collection at Royston Rockets or postage £2.95 Please send an email to email@example.com to place an order. All orders will be produced within 7-10 days with 10% of all sales donated to Royston Rockets.
The Royston track will be closed this Saturday because British Cycling are running an Regional School of Racing Coaching session. Unless you are one of the Regional riders invited to attend. please do not turn to use the track as you will not be allowed on it.
The Royston Club Series Round 3 planned for June 19th has been transferred to Sept 4th as the Track will be closed for resurfacing from June 18th to 22nd. Come along on Saturday 23rd to to try out the new surface.
Unfortunately the heavy rain overnight and the threat of more rain all day has forced the club to cancel today’s coaching session and in an effort to protect the track before our Regional race in May the track will be closed today – hopefully Tuesday evening will go ahead as planned but please keep watching
The crazy weather has got us again – today’s practice session has been cancelled as there is freezing snow in the berms and on the face of some jumps and the wind is not helping. We are hopeful that Tuesday evening under flood lights will be OK.
The Winter Series Club Race that was canceled early in March has been rescheduled for Saturday 24th March Registration opens 12.30pm to 1.30pm. Racing starts 2.00pm until about 4.00pm The classes for the series are 7 and Under 8-9yr 10-11yr 12 – 13yr 14 – 16yr 17+yr Cruiser / MTB The next Club Coaching Day is March 31st
We have reviewed the track condition and weather forecasts and decided the risk of snow on berms and a rock hard track are too great to allow tonight’s (Feb 27th) floodlit session to go ahead safely. The final round of the club series on Saturday is also under threat and will be reviewed on Thursday